Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
We kindly ask all speakers at CCT2019 to include a self-disclosure of the state of conflict of interest in your first slide or in the last page of your poster. The disclosure of the state of conflict should be made by downloading the disclosure template below and insert it in a prescribed position.
Please note that all speakers are required to make the disclosure regardless whether or not there is a state of conflict of interest. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Download the template here
- Please bring your own laptop PC and preview your presentation data at the "PC Desk" located at each session room by yourself at least 30 min. prior to the presentation.
- No regulation for computer models, OS and applications, but your computer must have VGA D-sub15 pin female output.
- Please make sure to unlock a password at a start-up, a screen saver, virus checking and power-saving setup in advance.
- Recommended screen display resolution is XGA(1024 x 768) and presentation slide size is in 16:9.
- Please do not use presenter tool function for smooth progression of the session.
- Please make sure to bring AC power cable with you. Running your computer with battery only might cause a trouble.
- Please bring a back up disk of your presentation slides such as USB memory stick or DVD in case of connecting problem.
- PC itself is NOT placed at the podium when making presentation. As you reach the podium, the PC operator will start your presentation slides and then you will control the slides by yourself.
- After your presentation finished, your computer will be returned to you. Please come to the PC Desk and collect your computer.
CCT Administration Office
Central Residence 201, 48 Higashiodawaracho, Toyohashi, Aichi 440-0886, Japan
Tel: +81-532-57-1275 Fax: +81-532-52-2883 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org